[openskills-dev] Bug/Issue Tracking tools

Shawn Rogut from Beagle shawn.rogut at beagle-it.com
Tue Jun 17 09:38:07 BST 2003

Mantis

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Varga [mailto:jan.varga at amethon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 June 2003 11:17 AM
To: openskills-dev at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [openskills-dev] Bug/Issue Tracking tools

Hi,

As Stuart has done a great job finding tools I'm just wondering if
anyone can recommend any web based Bug/Issue Tracking tools.

I've been using Bugzilla which is good though I've not worked out if it
can provide very private views (ie only see bugs/issues that you
raised). The SourceForge system is also very good but again only has
public views.  An issue tracking system is something that OpenSkills
will probably need to have running on a per project basis with perhaps a
single user being given different levels of access to different
projects. Any ideas on something suitable.

Rgds

Jan Varga
Amethon Solutions

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor