[openskills-dev] The Rules

Bruce Badger bruce_badger at badgerse.com
Thu Jun 12 08:11:43 BST 2003

At the committee meeting last night we discussed (hopefully for the last
time) the association rules.   There a few things we'd like to check and
tweak, but we think that we are ready to get the association set up now
:-)

The comments on the latest version of the rules are here:
  http://wiki.openskills.net:10045/OpenSkills/6th+June+2003+Rules

If you would like to add any comments, please feel free, but do it
soon.  I'll be talking to the lawyer tomorrow (Fri 13th Sydney time), so
you'll have to get your comments in before then to have them taken into
account.

The final form of the rules should be out next week, and the application
to form the association should be in by the end of that week.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/76uqlB/TM