[openskills-dev] It's looking like hats again ...

Tom McClelland tom.mcclelland at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 2 11:42:25 BST 2003

We can help with UK accomodation, but we go on holiday 23rd July so the
18-25 dates look best for us (unless you'd like to come down to Cornwall
which may not be ideal for Openskills work but you can't have everything!
We'd love to see you there)

Tom

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/76uqlB/TM