[openskills-dev] Sleepless in Seattle - Bedless in NY

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Sat Apr 17 00:46:24 BST 2004

Chaps,

I'm scheduled to be in NY from the morning of the 7th May, through to
the evening of the 12th of May.

If any of you in NY had floorspace (or even a bed) I could scrounge
while I'm there, that would be nice. :-)  Let me know if you can help.

While in NY I will be giving the same SkillsBase talk I'll be giving at
Smalltalk Solutions for the NYSTUG on the evening of Tue 11th.  I am
sure that the NYSTUG would welcome you along if you wanted to come.

I would like to get together with as many of you as possible to catch up
and talk about OpenSkills, so if you can't make it along to the NYSTUG
talk, drop me an email and I'm sure we will be able to meet up some
other time, perhaps over the weekend.

Details of the entire DevCon 2004 trip are here:
	http://wiki.openskills.net/OpenSkills/OpenSkills+DevCon

http://www.openskills.com