[openskills-dev] Service interruptions

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Wed Dec 8 07:41:40 GMT 2004

The company that hosts out (virtual) machines in the UK is moving to an
entirely new IP address block.  The IP addresses of all the OpenSkills
machines have to change.

This will mean that some services will have brief outages (in the order
of minutes) over the next few days.

If you are a host admin, and would particularly like to do this for the
machine you administer, let me know.  Otherwise I'll work through them -
I done it for a couple already, so I have the knack :-)

http://www.openskills.com