[openskills-dev] xine problem with fedora

openskills at amos.mailshell.com openskills at amos.mailshell.com
Mon Dec 20 12:27:22 GMT 2004

Actually (appart from doing the stuff Bruce suggests) the quickest shortcut
could be in many times to google for the error message you got
(i.e. put the string "dxr3_scr: Failed to open control device
/dev/em8300-0 (No such file or
directory)" or parts of it in quotes and let google do the rest).

The great thing about open source stuff is that you can be pretty sure
someone else
have already encountered the same problem as you and got an answer for
it over the
web.

Cheers,

--Amos