[openskills-dev] couple of requests from friends.

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Oct 5 07:25:41 BST 2004

A couple of friends of mine (colleagues at my previous employer) are
seeking some part-time assistance (on a commercial basis)

There are two requests:
* A ipsec guy to get a checkpoint fw one talking to a freeswan install.
* A CSS/XHTML guru to provide occasional expert assistance in a small
non-design web consultancy. (I hope this makes sense :}. If you know
css/xhtml well.. I can give more details off-list).

Cheers,
Rob