[openskills-dev] Voting @ the SGM

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Sun Oct 24 12:58:05 BST 2004

The upcoming SGM really is very important for OpenSkills.

 http://wiki.openskills.net/OpenSkills/SGM+1

If we don't get enough people voting, we'll be stuck with a business
structure that won't let us grow or operate in the way the committee
thinks we need to.

If you can not make it to the SGM, please send along your proxy vote to
the secretary (Justina) at:

	62/1 Murray St.
	Pyrmont, NSW 2009
	Australia

You can get a blank "Appointment of Proxy" form from the current rules.
It's the very last page.  You can get the rules as a  PDF here:
 http://openskills.com/charter/20030624/030630_Openskills_Rules.pdf

Please feel free to post any comments, questions or concerns to this
list.

Many thanks,
http://www.openskills.com