[openskills-dev] Social evening next Wed (8th)

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Sat Jun 4 03:30:24 BST 2005

The second Wednesday of the month is next Wednesday, and as usual we
will be having the OpenSkills Sydney social evening then.

The social evening kicks off at 18:30 at the James Squire Brewhouse.
  http://www.malt-shovel.com.au/brewhouse.asp?Sydney=true

This month we have no specific items on the agenda (unless you want to
put one there!), but we will have the usual opportunity for key signing
and answering questions about OpenSkills, and the systems we have.

Also, it's a good opportunity to network.  I'm promoting this event to
people who are looking for skilled people as well as members.

I hope to see you there.

http://www.openskills.org/