[openskills-dev] Squid webmaster email address

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Tue Jun 14 08:03:46 BST 2005

If one of the OpenSkills systems becomes unavailable, Squid returns a
page saying the origin server is unreachable.  In the circumastances,
this is a good thing.

The page shows an email address for the webmaster.  How can we change
this email address to one that actually exists?  I don't see an option
in the squid.conf file.

Thanks.

(and thanks to Taryn for pointing this out)

All the best,
	Burce
http://www.openskills.org/