[openskills-dev] http://wiki.openskills.org/OpenSkills/SEARCH#FAQ

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Mon Apr 3 04:14:01 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 12:56 +1000, Stephan Vissers wrote:
> I would like that this FAQ link will show all pages which contains the
> text FAQ. Now we get the following page as a result, which is not
> correct. Try it and you will see.??
>
>     http://wiki.openskills.org/OpenSkills/SEARCH#FAQ

Searching in the wiki currently uses an HTTP Post rather than a Get.

This means that the search arguments (e.g. "FAQ") do not appear in the
URL, which in turn means that it is not currently possible to link to a
search result.

This would not be a big thing to change (well, I would not *expect* it
to be big), but how important is it?