[openskills-dev] wiki not available

Stephan Vissers vissers_itm at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 30 22:40:02 BST 2006

Hi Guy's

 The wiki is not available. Last Thursday I got a message from a webdesigner,  a candidate to re-design our openskills pages, who could not find our wiki pages as well. I hope we will be online soon.

 Note: Do we have alerts for this situations? Who does what, and what if smb is on holiday (or at least away), could we have second line fallbacks?

 Cheers, Stephan

 http://wiki.openskills.org/OpenSkills/Contact+OpenSkills

 ERROR  The requested URL could not be retrieved
  While trying to retrieve the URL: http://mole.openskills.org:10045/OpenSkills/Contact+OpenSkills
  The following error was encountered:

     Read Error
    The system returned:

    (104) Connection reset by peer
    An error condition occurred while reading data from the network.  Please retry your request.
 Your cache administrator is webmaster.

  Generated Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:23:44 GMT by shrew.openskills.org (squid/2.5.STABLE9)