[openskills-dev] Red Hat Symposium & OpenSkills

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Wed Aug 16 22:39:10 BST 2006

If you are in Sydney, Melbourne or Auckland you may be interested in
this:

Red Hat, in conjunction with IDC are hosting an Open Source Symposium in
Melbourne (August 23), Sydney(August 29) and Auckland (August 31).   In
addition, a Red Hat Developer Day will be held in Melbourne on August
24th

They'll have a host of speakers, including representatives from IDC,
AMD, JBoss, National Australia Bank, My SQL and iSheriff.

What is of particular interest from an OpenSkills POV is that I'll be
giving the keynote talk at these events and waving the flag for
OpenSkills! :-)

You can find full details of the events, including a detailed agenda and
how to register here: www.opensourcesymposium.org

http://www.openskills.org/