[openskills-dev] Events

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Sat Aug 26 07:19:25 BST 2006

I mentioned the Sydney Social Evening would happen at The Domain in
future, and that the Domain event happened at the same time as the
OpenSkills social evening.

Well, it looks like the Domain are having either an early meeting this
time around or a one off.  Anyway, if you want to get a taste of the
Domain pop along to this event:

 http://www.the-domain.org/107.html

If you want to meet up with other OpenSkills people you can coordinate
using this list if you wish.  I won't be there as it happens because
I'll be heading off to New Zealand to give a talk at a Red Hat event in
Auckland (come along if you're in Auckland and free on the 31st Sept):

 http://www.opensourcesymposium.org/index.html

I spoke at the event in Melborune last week which seemed to go well, and
I'll also be speaking at the Sydney venue on the 28th.

All these events are free of cost but you should probably register.

http://www.openskills.org/