[openskills-dev] wiki not available

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Mon May 1 00:28:37 BST 2006

Stephan,

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 07:40 +1000, Stephan Vissers wrote:
> The wiki is not available. Last Thursday I got a message from a
> webdesigner,  a candidate to re-design our openskills pages, who could
> not find our wiki pages as well. I hope we will be online soon.

It is up again.  It seems that the machine was restarted for some
reason.

> Note: Do we have alerts for this situations? Who does what, and what
> if smb is on holiday (or at least away), could we have second line
> fallbacks?

This is one of the things that we hope to gain with a move to the
hosting services of Solutions First.  Also, the service should restart
automatically when the machine restarts.  Another thing on the list.

Sorry for the break in service.  Thanks for spotting it, Stephan.