[openskills-dev] SkillsBase now supports location search

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Tue Aug 14 18:02:28 BST 2007

The new version (3-015) of the SkillsBase is in production.  An example
of a search results can be seen here:

http://skillsbase.openskills.org/ViewSearchResults?do=Show
+Results&s=4&location=6

I am the only person who has linked my resume to a location so far, so
don't expect to get too many hits if you limit searches by location at
least for a few days :-)

You can see the location tree here.

http://skillsbase.openskills.org/Private/LocationTree

I have started adding the locations I need.  If you are a member you can
add your own as you need them, if you are a guest or subscriber just
post the list of locations you want to this list and I (or some other
member) will add them for you.

Please post any comments and feedback here.

Make the most of your skills
http://www.openskills.org