[openskills-dev] Jobsearch assist tools -- URL database

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Tue Aug 28 07:07:35 BST 2007

Telford,

The URL list looks like a good idea to me :-)

There are "bookmark" systems out there already, (e.g. delicious) so
would it be better to have a URI which links to a search in one of those
rather than have a new OpenSkills system?

If we decide that we do need a dedicated system then I can provide a
host to run it on, so no worries there.

I hope you find an interesting and rewarding position soon, Telford.
... but not before you get the OpenSkills jobsearch links system running :-)