[smalltalk-central] E-mail

Mark D. Roberts mroberts at cincom.com
Sat Sep 2 02:47:07 BST 2006

At 10:27 AM 9/2/2006, Bruce Badger wrote:
>On 02/09/06, Mark D. Roberts <mroberts at cincom.com> wrote:
>>Now I see my that test message came through. It took over 12 hours, though.
>
>Well, yes - I was asleep!

OK, as long as it works.

So, now we can hand out this address.

If you want to add me as a moderator, that would be fine.

One last thing; what would you think about removing the "feedback" message
that says the mail is awaiting moderation?

I know this would be less "polite" but I'm think that if any spam robots
get this address, try it and get a reply, then maybe they'll decide it's a
good address and then we'll get more spam in the future. I've heard that no
response whatsoever is the best when the mail is spam.

Thanks,