[smalltalk-central] dialect icon?

Bob Nemec bnemec at northwatercapital.com
Sat Sep 2 14:13:03 BST 2006

Mark,

I agree with you on both points.  Support of the S-C should not rest on one person; I had always envisioned it being a community effort, with you as the central coordinator.  We had talked about the mechanics of making it work (a public StORE that you pick updates from, etc).  Let us know how you'd like to manage the code, and count me in.

As for the icons: that's the kind of stuff I would like STIC to spend money on.  As soon as Bob Cherniak gets the new STIC accounts set up, we'll set up the next budget, in which I will include money for some graphic artist work.  I'm also looking at getting some stuff done though work ... the extra cost from the marketing agency we use would be minimal.  We'd pay it as a sponsorship contribution to STIC.

I'll be at ESUG for the next week, so my email access may be spotty.

Bob Nemec

Northwater Objects