[smalltalk-central] Smalltalk In Industry video

Eric Winger eric at thewingers.net
Mon Sep 18 17:47:00 BST 2006

ok. i see what's going on. somehow I've gotten crab.openskills.org
assigned to my smalltalk-central alias in iMail. How utterly useful.
....  hopefully this mail will go through.

On Sep 16, 2006, at 5:40 AM, David Buck wrote:

> I have the first draft of the video available on my web site.
> Comments are welcome.
>
>    http://www.simberon.com/SmalltalkCentral/SmalltalkInIndustry.html
>
> David Buck

Hi David,

Looks good. Some comments,

* Should you use the smalltalkcentral.com link (sans dash) on the front
page? Is that the "official" link?

* I think it would be better to separate each companies' software
application by a shot of the company's logo with an email to the web
site and/or display the company logo & email in the corner while you're
reviewing the application. This would help keep it obvious whose
software is being displayed.

Eric