[smalltalk-central] RE: Sean Glazier

Bob Nemec bnemec at northwatercapital.com
Thu Sep 21 21:08:30 BST 2006

Sean,

I've had some questions about the redirection from
www.SmalltalkCentral.com <http://www.smalltalkcentral.com/> .  Given
that our site is entirely volunteer supported, could you please change
the redirection to not include the advertising footer?

Thanks... hopefully it's not a problem.

Bob Nemec

[|] Smalltalk Industry Council