[smalltalk-central] stic.org

Mark D. Roberts mroberts at cincom.com
Sat Sep 23 22:14:16 BST 2006

At 01:47 PM 9/23/2006, Bruce Badger wrote:
>Should  http://www.stic.org/ perhaps just redirect to smalltalk-central now?

My sense is that the STIC site is set up to quickly acquaint people with
the industry council, provide news on its activities and make it easy for
people to join. While some of the information on the front page is not up
to date, it seems to me that the current organization of the site is sound.

As Eric says, to make Smalltalk-Central do as good a job for receiving
visitors to www.stic.org, we would need to re-organize it.

Since the two sites have potentially different audiences, I would prefer to
not re-direct www.stic.org to smalltalk-central right now.