[smalltalk-central] stic.org

Bob Nemec bnemec at northwatercapital.com
Sun Sep 24 14:10:12 BST 2006

Bob Cherniak, the new STIC treasurer, is building the new STIC.org web
site.  In addition to the current STIC info, it will add online
membership management, including payment.

We're being held up by paperwork... the current STIC registration
material is needed to open the new accounts, and we're having some
trouble getting it all.

Bob Nemec
[|] Smalltalk Industry Council