[smalltalk-central] Task list

Bob Nemec bnemec at northwatercapital.com
Tue Sep 26 13:44:31 BST 2006

I'd like to produce some parallel screencasts for VA.  The audio issue
with Wink is an interesting one: as I mentioned before, none of the
computers in this company have speakers.  And, I suspect, most office
computers don't.  I've done some sample Wink screencasts for our
in-house Wiki help, with no audio.

David, if you remove the need for audio, do you think Wink is good
enough?  Personally, I like the slide based edits.  And it looks like
James Robertson is going nuts with daily Wink screencasts.

Bob Nemec
Northwater Objects
416.360.2108