FW: [smalltalk-central] Smalltalk-Central web application

Mark D. Roberts mroberts at cincom.com
Tue Sep 26 23:08:43 BST 2006

At 09:54 PM 9/26/2006, Bob Nemec wrote:
>I'm started looking a MijnGeld from Rob Vens.  He's decided to use
>code.google.com to track bugs and he's hosting his own StORE for the
>code management.  Mark, would you consider something similar?  We could
>use the Google subversion repository for the non-VW files.

Right now, I use Cincom's Store for the Smalltalk code. This could easily
go into the public Store, and we probably don't need to set up a new
repository for that.

The question is indeed what to do with the non-VW files.

I looked briefly at code.google.com but I'm not sure how I use it to
actually handle my code. I looked for documentation but all I find is a
mountain of stuff about Google in-house projects.

If the idea is that I'm supposed to enter stuff on a command line to manage
the files, then it's probably a no go (I'm using Windows, not Linux).

Is there a web UI?