[smalltalk-central] Task list

Eric Winger eric at thewingers.net
Wed Sep 27 15:22:29 BST 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 3:35 PM, Mark D. Roberts wrote:

> At 03:49 AM 9/27/2006, David Buck wrote:
>> How do others feel about audio?
>
> I think it's essential.

I found this example that does not use audio. I don't think it's a
poorly done demonstration at all. But I think that there's a certain
linearness that makes aspects hard to follow.
http://www.macta.f2s.com/Thoughts/SmallCruise.htm

The problem may be that the explanation, is presented in text. Then the
action is performed afterwards requiring me to remember what I just
read. With audio, I can understand the intent as the action is
happening.

fyi

Eric