[smalltalk-central] New version of Smalltalk In Industry video

Mark D. Roberts mroberts at cincom.com
Wed Sep 27 23:56:17 BST 2006

David,

The content sounds good, so I have only a few comments on the form:

On the title pages, I notice some kind of visual artifacts around the text,
and I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to change or drop the gradient
background.

Dark text on a white background might be better, with no shadows.

Also, the blue background color reminds me of "there is no video signal"
blue or "default hyperlink" blue.

There is evidence to suggest that blue is in fact the most popular color in
the world, but this book changed my thinking about it:

http://www.amazon.com/Painting-Numbers-Melamids-Scientific-Guide/dp/0520218612

Cheers,