[smalltalk-central] content style

Bob Nemec bnemec at northwatercapital.com
Thu Sep 28 13:14:34 BST 2006

I'm wondering what y'all think about the style of posting on S-C.  I've
tried to wrap each posting in a bit of commentary, similar to how James
adds his take on content links.  Mark's postings are more straight
forward, with a title, short description and a link.

Which is better?  Should we be adding editorial content, or just the
facts?  Personally, I find the comments on sites like slash-dot
useful... and maybe a variety of styles would make the site more
interesting.

Either way, I'd like to see more content.  Are we ready to start asking
for community submissions?  That could get busy; hopefully there are
enough active editors to not overwhelm anyone.

Bob Nemec

[|] Smalltalk Industry Council