[smalltalk-central] content style

David Buck david at simberon.com
Thu Sep 28 13:29:42 BST 2006

I like to see some editorial comment. Some items may do with just the
facts (product announcements, etc), but most could benefit from some
editorial comment.

The front page of the smalltalk-central site is the News page. Click on
the Events button on the left side.  The Events page looks very
similar.  Strange that there's no easy way to get back to the News page
(besides clicking on Home in the navigation bar at the top).

David