[smalltalk-central] content style

Mark D. Roberts mroberts at cincom.com
Thu Sep 28 14:31:53 BST 2006

At 09:29 PM 9/28/2006, David Buck wrote:
>I like to see some editorial comment. Some items may do with just the
>facts (product announcements, etc), but most could benefit from some
>editorial comment.
>
>The front page of the smalltalk-central site is the News page. Click on
>the Events button on the left side.  The Events page looks very similar.

That's because all the top items now are just events posted by me. You guys
can add stuff too, of course.

>Strange that there's no easy way to get back to the News page (besides
>clicking on Home in the navigation bar at the top).

True. I think originally there was a "News" link in the list "Downloads",
"Community, "Projects", "People", "Help", but we yanked it because a link
to "News" was superfluous on the front page.

I could re-instate this link but have it appear *only* on the non-News
pages. Would that be good or do you have a different idea?