[smalltalk-central] New version of Smalltalk In Industry video

Mark D. Roberts mroberts at cincom.com
Thu Sep 28 14:08:23 BST 2006

At 09:13 PM 9/28/2006, David Buck wrote:
>A solid background would be ok or we could increase the JPEG quality and
>increase the file size.

A solid background might go a long way to eliminate the artifacts without
boosting the file size.

My general feeling about this is to try and aim for something that looks
like the beginning of a film, not the beginning of a PowerPoint
presentation. I.e., use of black, white, and off colors instead of
primaries (saturated R, G, or B) and a stark, simple design. Text effects
like shadows and 2-1/2 D effects should be used sparingly.

In any event, these are just ideas. The judgment call is yours.

Thanks,