[smalltalk-central] New version of Smalltalk In Industry video

Bob Nemec bnemec at northwatercapital.com
Thu Sep 28 19:18:42 BST 2006

Agreed... I think that having professional graphics done for STIC and
the Smalltalk community is a good use of STIC funds.  Once we get the
membership site up and running, I'll ask that it be a budgeted item.

Bob Nemec
----------------------------
Looks good. I like it. Although your spacing under above the
smalltalk-central.com link looks a might off. Could I get anymore
nit-picky? :)

As an aside, i know this is a volunteer group, with a budget of $0, but
would it be worth a little money to hire a real graphic artist to give
us some sort of standard "template" in the documents that are going on
the site? Tutorials, papers, screen cast intros like what David's
working on.  etc.

We might be able to save ourselves some time and effort over "look and
feel" if we do.

Eric