[smalltalk-central] Smalltalk in Industry

Mark D. Roberts mroberts at cincom.com
Sat Sep 30 06:13:17 BST 2006

At 12:10 PM 9/30/2006, David Buck wrote:
>I've made one more change to the video because Chip Dice from Forest
>Investment Management sent me new screen snapshots and new text for the
>voice-over for their section.
>
>I feel that this is now good to go.  Can we make arrangements to put it
>onto Smalltalk-Central and announce it?

OK, I'll watch it one more time to double-check, and then get it onto the
site. I'm thinking we can create a new section called "Screencasts" and put
a document there that links to the actual screencast file. After that, you
can post a news announcement.

Let me know if you'd prefer a different arrangement.

Cheers,