[smalltalk-central] Smalltalk in Industry

Mark D. Roberts mroberts at cincom.com
Sat Sep 30 08:23:41 BST 2006

David,

I've created a new document called "Screencasts" and we can just add the
links there:

http://www.smalltalk-central.com/showDocument.ssp?section=Articles&name=Screencasts

There's also a link from the main "Content" column (left side of every
page) to Screencasts.

The actual files just come straight from the server.

I put in some text to describe the screencast, but it's pretty brief. Feel
free to edit the document "Screencasts" to make the descriptive text
longer. If you want to include a thumbnail, we can do that too.

You should be the one to announce it as a News item, of course.

If you want any other changes, or if you find any problems, just let me know.

Thanks again for all of your hard work on this. The results look really good.

Cheers,